Compliance and Healthcare
MAY 16th & 17th – Conférence – Paris
The tendency to implement stricter regulations for companies in the health industry is only increasing in a general, global way. This congress is for healthcare actors to whom those new regulations apply whether they are European, enacted per state or even internal.
This congress aims at giving you an overview of the current legislation on anti-corruption and transparency per country.
What can your company do and under which conditions? How to implement the new rules per country? How do you update internally your new procedures?
How does the new regulation such as the GDPR or the MDR affect your day to day operations ? How can you navigate the several legal frameworks imposed on you per country ?
The purpose of this training is to help the companies concerned to understand the upcoming and recent regulatory changes at an international level.
Compliance and Healthcare 16 & 17 May
Registration fees includes ( 1st day : coffee, and coktail – 2nd day : coffee and lunch )
IRC Members : €350 – €450 (after May 12th 2019)
Non-Members : €600 – €700 (after May 12th 2019)
Registration plus IRC Membership :
€745 – €845 (after May 12th 2019)
Save by joining IRC today
(First-time members only; dues regularly €395 annually)
Prise en charge par la Formation continue ( seulement pour les inscriptions françaises, nous faire la demande par email ) : €900 – €1050 (après le 3 Mai 2019)
Click just below « Ajouter au panier » to register
75 en stock
CONFERENCE PRE – PROGRAM :
- Erik Vollebregt : “Developments in more punitive regulation of hospitality in the Netherlands in the MDR and IVDR implementing legislation and (increased) criminal prosecution of payments to HCPs in the Netherlands”
- Mathias Klumper : “Recent compliance developments in Germany (anticorruption law 2016), incentive and motivation aspects of compliance management systems”
- Paola SanGiovanni : “Ethical needs of life sciences: between statutory obligations and self-regulation”
- Alex Denoon : “The UK Bribery Act (the “FCPA on steroids”) : compare and contrast presentation addressing the position in multiple European jurisdictions”. AND “Addressing GDPR requirements in clinical trials: seeking to resolve the challenges associated with different approaches adopted in different European jurisdictions.”
- An Vijverman : “Compliance with EU CTR, MDR and GDPR and how it impacts (Clinical) Data Transparency”
- Marc S. Raspanti and Pamela Coyle Brecht : Health Care Fraud Waste and Abuse Enforcement : American Style
- Laure Calvé : French Anti-gift law and transparency
Laure Le Calvé
Marc S. Raspanti
Pamela Coyle Brecht
CHATEAUFORM’ CITY GEORGE V
28 AVENUE GEORGE V 75008 PARIS
To get there by subway :
Subway stop : GEORGE V (ligne 1)
Subway stop : ALMA MARCEAU (lignes 09)
OFFICIAL CARRIERS :
Attractive discounts, up to -15%, on a wide range of public fares on all AIR FRANCE, KLM and their code-shared flights worldwide.
EVENT : CONFERENCE DE L’INSTITUT DU RISK ET COMPLIANCE
ID Code : 34373AF
Travel Valid Period : 08/05/2019 to 25/05/2019
Event location : PARIS
Please visit the event website or access directly through